Disney CEO Bob Iger reveals Han Solo standalone ‘Star Wars’ film will take place over 6 years + we discuss this week’s other big movie news.
Subscribe to iTUNES
1) Disney CEO Bob Iger reveals Han Solo standalone ‘Star Wars‘ film will span over 6 years.
2) Princess Leia‘s role in ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi‘ will remain unchanged.
3) Variety reports movie studios are considering streaming services for new release films.
4) Brett Ratner says Rotten Tomatoes is killing the movie business.
5) More Cable casting rumours plus leaked concept art shows strong resemblance to Brad Pitt.
6) Netflix releases trailer for live-action film ‘Death Note’ based off the beloved anime.
7) David Goyer in talks to direct DECU film ‘Green Lantern Corps‘ for Warner Bros.
8) Lionsgate planning 5 ‘Power Rangers‘ sequels.
Music by Shawn Mayer, Mammoth Music Productions.